Guests are back to explore Disney World with their Minnie Ears and backpacks full of treats to take home.
Everyone will be required to have valid theme park admission as well as a Disney Park Pass reservation to enter the parks. Since there is limited capacity, less people are able to go to Disney World per day.
Although we saw VERY limited Disney Park Pass availability for Annual Passholders recently, more reservations have been released for the parks in August!
Hollywood Studios reservations had previously been completely taken up for Annual Passholders. However, there are plenty of dates with additionally availability for all the parks so guests can hop on Rise of the Resistance or drop into the Tower of Terror.
What is your favorite thing to do in Hollywood Studios? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World