While the parks have reopened, Disney World’s transportation is also up and running again for guests to use!
While Disney stated that other boats and the Minnie Vans would be opening eventually, the boats leading from the parks to the resorts started to open again today.
Right outside of the Magic Kingdom, the boat dock is open to Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, and Fort Wilderness Campgrounds.
In order to accommodate guests and maintain distancing measures, barriers and distancing markers have been put up in the area.
The entire area isn’t available for guests to stand on…
…and there are circular markers for parties to stand on before they board the boats to the resorts.
The boats are following additional health and safety protocols with guests spaced apart from one another. As more transportation options and other spots around Disney World open, we’ll keep you updated on everything happening in the parks!
What is your favorite form of Disney Transportation? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World