Disney World has reopened its parks, offering Stand By only for many attractions (while the wait times have been fairly low).
Although Disney only modified the Virtual Queue recently to lessen the amount of people coming to the parks first thing in the morning, Rise of the Resistance has changed its queue system again. Instead of offering Boarding Groups at 10AM, 1PM, or 4PM, guests will be able to join the Virtual Queue at 10 AM and 2 PM starting July 24th.
Disney has stated that the changing Virtual Queue and ride procedures are due to the health and safety measures on the attraction. Since distancing and limited capacity are in place, Rise of the Resistance is making sure to include extra space in the queue lines and attraction vehicles. This is the reason that the Boarding Groups are going so crazy fast.
In order to continue making sure that guests are safely distanced from one another, less people are able to ride Rise of the Resistance than before. However, once a group has joined a Virtual Queue, they will now be able to see the estimated return time in the app. There will also be tip boards around Hollywood Studios to show which Boarding Groups have been called back.
When we go back to Hollywood Studios soon, we’ll be sure to check out the re-modified system at Rise of the Resistance to share more details with you!
Have you been back on Rise of the Resistance recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World