Another week in Disney World means another set of changing experiences!
And, we’re breaking down the average wait times in Disney World this past week!
As summer continues to bring more crowds into the parks, the Magic Kingdom’s attractions have seen an increase in wait times at most attractions! One of the biggest fluctuations was over at the Jungle Cruise as the attraction leapt up to 49 minutes.
Carousel of Progress: 4 minutes
Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 11 minutes
Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 10 minutes
Mad Tea Party: 12 minutes
Tomorrowland Speedway: 10 minutes
Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini: 10 minutes
Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: 14 minutes
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 22 minutes
Mickey’s PhilharMagic: 12 minutes
Haunted Mansion: 18 minutes
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 20 minutes
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: 15 minutes
Astro Orbiter: 30 minutes
Peter Pan’s Flight: 33 minutes
it’s a small world: 23 minutes
Space Mountain: 40 minutes
Jungle Cruise: 49 minutes
Pirates of the Caribbean: 34 minutes
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 22 minutes
Splash Mountain: 54 minutes
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: 51 minutes
Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover: 13 minutes
Liberty Square Riverboat: 7 minutes
Tom Sawyer Island: 8 minutes
Although there were a bunch of fluctuating wait times, Star Tours had a massive drop to 17 minutes.
Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: 15 minutes
Muppet Vision 3D: 10 minutes
Alien Swirling Saucers: 19 minutes
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: 17 minutes
Toy Story Mania: 33 minutes
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith: 44 minutes
Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 46 minutes
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 28 minutes
Slinky Dog Dash: 65 minutes
Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 39 minutes
Many of the attractions around EPCOT had an increase in wait times, but none of them were over an hour! The lowest waits were at Journey into Imagination with 10 minutes, the Gran Fiesta Tour and Living with the Land with 12 minutes…
The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 15 minutes
Gran Fiesta Tour: 12 minutes
Living with the Land: 12 minutes
Journey into Imagination: 10 minutes
Spaceship Earth: 13 minutes
Mission: SPACE: 49 minutes
Soarin’: 45 minutes
Frozen Ever After: 45 minutes
Test Track: 55 minutes
There were only small fluctuations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, where the Avatar Flight of Passage was able to secure its spot as the highest wait again with 66 minutes!
TriceraTop Spin: 5 minutes
Kilimanjaro Safaris: 33 minutes
Kali River Rapids: 27 minutes
Dinosaur: 19 minutes
It’s Tough to Be a Bug: 11 minutes
Expedition Everest: 20 minutes
Na’vi River Journey: 37 minutes
Avatar Flight of Passage: 66 minutes
As we continue to make our way around the parks, we’ll be sure to give you a look at everything happening in Disney World soon!
Will you be going to Disney World this summer? Let us know in the comments below!
- VIDEO: You’ve NEVER Seen Disney World’s Happily Ever After Like This
- NEWS: Beauty and the Beast Stage Show Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World
- The BEST Places to Watch EPCOT’s New Fireworks Show: Harmonious!
- Jeff Bezos Awards $100 Million to Jaleo Owner and Chef José Andrés
- Adventures by Disney Cancels Additional Southern California Trips Through the End of the Year
- How Many People Are Actually Buying Disney+ Premier Access?
- First Look at the President Biden Animatronic Coming to Disney World’s Hall of Presidents
- PHOTOS: You Can Get a NEW Moana-Themed Dole Whip in Disney World!
- What the ‘Loki’ Finale Means for the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Will the Weather in Disney World FINALLY Break the Heat Streak This Week?