As Disney World plans for their reopening in July, they have released a variety of updates for reservations and experiences.
These changes include cancellation of dining, experience, and FastPass reservations, cancellation of Disney Dining Plan packages, and the suspension of Extra Magic Hours at the parks. Additionally, Disney World made a more quiet change in the language on their site regarding the requirement of face masks.
While previously Disney had stated that face masks would be required for ages three and up, they are now requiring face masks for all guests aged two and up.
At this time, Disney has not released any further information. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!