In their proposal presentation, Disney outlined what guests can expect when Disney World does reopen, including new health and safety precautions in place, along with an advanced reservation system required for entry into the parks. Due to this advanced reservation system, several changes have been made to existing reservations, including the cancellation of all Disney Dining Plan Packages, as well as new changes to FastPass reservations.
Disney has announced that they will be suspending all FastPass+ reservations for the time being “as [they] plan to use additional queue space to manage capacity at [their] attractions and maintain physical distancing.” This means that all existing FastPass+ selections will be cancelled, with updates to come at a later date.
Additionally, Disney shared that Extra Magic Hours will also be temporarily suspended during this time.
These notable changes are not the only ones that Disney is making. They have also announced that they will be cancelling all Disney Dining Plan packages through the remainder of the year, as well as cancelling dining and entertainment reservations.
While few details have been released regarding the advanced theme park reservation that will be implemented at reopening, guests with existing Disney Resort reservations will have priority access to the new reservation system when it becomes available.
Stay tuned, as we will continue to update this post as the situation develops.
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World