In their proposal presentation, Disney outlined what guests can expect when Disney World does reopen, including new health and safety precautions in place, along with an advanced reservation system required for entry into the parks. Due to this advanced reservation system, several changes have been made to existing reservations, including the cancellation of all Disney Dining Plan Packages, as well as new changes to FastPass reservations.
Disney has announced that they will be suspending all FastPass+ reservations for the time being “as [they] plan to use additional queue space to manage capacity at [their] attractions and maintain physical distancing.” This means that all existing FastPass+ selections will be cancelled, with updates to come at a later date.
Additionally, Disney shared that Extra Magic Hours will also be temporarily suspended during this time.
These notable changes are not the only ones that Disney is making. They have also announced that they will be cancelling all Disney Dining Plan packages through the remainder of the year, as well as cancelling dining and entertainment reservations.
While few details have been released regarding the advanced theme park reservation that will be implemented at reopening, guests with existing Disney Resort reservations will have priority access to the new reservation system when it becomes available.
Stay tuned, as we will continue to update this post as the situation develops.
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!