Last week, Disney rolled out several updates to FastPass+, dining, ticket, and resort plans. But a reader with a watchful eye spotted another update that we hadn’t heard about.
After all of the news from last week, one of our readers checked her 4-Park Magic Ticket in Disney World’s My Disney Experience app and noticed something strange!
Although her 4-Park Magic Ticket was originally scheduled to expire September 30, 2020, now her tickets are listed as valid through September 26th, 2021.
Disney has not released a new update on ticket expirations, so there’s a chance that this could just be a computer error. Or, did our reader beat them to it? Let us know if your tickets have an updated expiration date — and props for the sleuthing!
Did you spot a change in your ticket dates? Let us know what you find in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!