Last week, Disney rolled out several updates to FastPass+, dining, ticket, and resort plans. But a reader with a watchful eye spotted another update that we hadn’t heard about.
After all of the news from last week, one of our readers checked her 4-Park Magic Ticket in Disney World’s My Disney Experience app and noticed something strange!
Although her 4-Park Magic Ticket was originally scheduled to expire September 30, 2020, now her tickets are listed as valid through September 26th, 2021.
Disney has not released a new update on ticket expirations, so there’s a chance that this could just be a computer error. Or, did our reader beat them to it? Let us know if your tickets have an updated expiration date — and props for the sleuthing!
Did you spot a change in your ticket dates? Let us know what you find in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World