As Disney World reopens its theme parks this week, we’ve seen dining reservation reopen to the general public, and now it appears ticket and hotels sales for 2020 have resumed.
New ticket sales for 2020 are NOW open on the Disney World website!
The ticket sales page heavily recommends checking Park Pass availability BEFORE booking tickets for select dates.
Note that at this time it still seems Annual Pass sales have not resumed for 2020. We’ll keep you posted when that changes.
Resort sales for 2020 have resumed as well, but not that ONLY hotels with announced reopening dates show as available at this time.
The news comes after bookings for 2021 vacation packages started on June 24th. We will continue to keep you updated with any further developments!
Are you planning a Disney World trip in 2020? Let us know in the comments below.
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World