We have also learned that guests with experiences that were cancelled due to Disney World’s temporary closure may begin rebooking tomorrow.
Guests who are able to begin rebooking their reservations are those who had a reservation on or before September 2nd, 2020 that was cancelled as of May 28th. These experiences that are eligible for rebooking tomorrow span the theme parks as well as the resorts, and include reservations at Droid Depot in Galaxy’s Edge, horseback rides at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, and more.
Beginning tomorrow, guests may begin rebooking these experiences up to 60 days in advance of their arrival. If a guest wishes to rebook, they MUST call Disney and currently cannot rebook online.
We will continue to monitor this as booking windows open back up tomorrow and will provide any updates as we learn more!
Do you fall into this eligible group of guests who can rebook experiences starting tomorrow? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!