We have also learned that guests with experiences that were cancelled due to Disney World’s temporary closure may begin rebooking tomorrow.
Guests who are able to begin rebooking their reservations are those who had a reservation on or before September 2nd, 2020 that was cancelled as of May 28th. These experiences that are eligible for rebooking tomorrow span the theme parks as well as the resorts, and include reservations at Droid Depot in Galaxy’s Edge, horseback rides at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, and more.
Beginning tomorrow, guests may begin rebooking these experiences up to 60 days in advance of their arrival. If a guest wishes to rebook, they MUST call Disney and currently cannot rebook online.
We will continue to monitor this as booking windows open back up tomorrow and will provide any updates as we learn more!
Do you fall into this eligible group of guests who can rebook experiences starting tomorrow? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!