Earlier this month, Disney World announced that they would be cancelling all existing dining reservations made through September 26th, 2021.
Now, Disney has updated their website with a new date that select guests will be able to rebook their dining reservations!
If you had an active dining reservation on or before September 2nd, 2020, you will be able to make new dining reservations beginning on June 30th, 2020 for up to 60 days before your arrival.
At this time, Disney has not released information on whether this will require guests to call to make a reservation, or if they will be available online. We expect that this will mean that dining reservations can be made for both resort hotel dining, along with theme park dining.
We will continue to update with further information!
Will you be visiting Disney World in 2020? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!