Earlier today, Disney World opened up registration for their Annual Passholder Preview days on July 9th and 10th.
Despite opening just hours ago, there’s already been an update on the availability!
If you go to register for Annual Passholder Previews now, you will be led to a page saying that the events are full!
According to the page, the Passholder Preview days have reached capacity for both parks on both July 9th and 10th.
If you are a Disney World Annual Passholder, ticket holder, or Resort guest with a valid ticket, you may still book your spots at the parks through the Disney Park Pass system, starting with the reopening dates of July 11th for Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and July 15th for EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We will continue to keep you updated with any further information on the Annual Passholder Preview days!
Are you an Annual Passholder? Will you be attending the Passholder Preview days? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!