Earlier today, Disney World opened up registration for their Annual Passholder Preview days on July 9th and 10th.
Despite opening just hours ago, there’s already been an update on the availability!
If you go to register for Annual Passholder Previews now, you will be led to a page saying that the events are full!
According to the page, the Passholder Preview days have reached capacity for both parks on both July 9th and 10th.
If you are a Disney World Annual Passholder, ticket holder, or Resort guest with a valid ticket, you may still book your spots at the parks through the Disney Park Pass system, starting with the reopening dates of July 11th for Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and July 15th for EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We will continue to keep you updated with any further information on the Annual Passholder Preview days!
Are you an Annual Passholder? Will you be attending the Passholder Preview days? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World