Last week, Disney World opened their new Disney Park Pass reservation system to guests with Resort hotel stays planned through September 26th, 2021, with the system opening up to Annual Passholders just a few days ago.
Now, the system has officially opened up to ALL existing ticket holders!
When the Disney Park Pass opened up to all ticket holders, it came with new days of availability! While Disney’s Hollywood Studios had filled up for Resort guests and Annual Passholders on July 15th, there were new slots available for ticket holders once the system opened up this morning.
Additionally, spots like July 11th, opening day for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, had availability, unlike what we saw with Annual Passholders on Friday!
You can see the difference in availability through the Availability Calendar, with this one showing the availability for Annual Passholders in July…
…and this one showing the July availability for general ticket holders.
At this time, new ticket and Annual Pass sales for 2020 are paused until “later this summer.” We will continue to bring any new updates on their availability, along with the availability of the Disney Park Pass system!
Are you planning a 2020 trip to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!