Disney World is offering their Annual Passholders a special two-day preview on July 9th and 10th, ahead of the grand reopening of Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
We have more information of what the preview will entail, and exactly what Passholders need to know ahead of their visit!
Reservations are required to attend these previews and they are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders may attend, and your pass must be eligible and activated in order to attend.
Emails have been sent out with a link to the registration page, where you will be able to choose between July 9th and 10th, along with the park you would like to choose. Note that you may only choose one date and park, and cannot register for both days. You also are able to add two guests that are linked in their Friends and Families, as long as they also have Annual Passes.
Once you confirm your date and park, you will be led to a confirmation page, which also outlines requirements such as face coverings and temperature checks at the park.
Getting into the Park
For those that have booked their spot for a Passholder Preview day, there are a few things you’ll need to know when getting into the park! For instance, you will be required to bring a valid Annual Pass and government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder, a copy of your confirmation page, and face coverings for all guests aged two and up to be able to enter on your registered day.
Additionally, a few more details were given for the event, including the fact that Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email on how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days before their selected date.
The notice also states that there may be wait times for popular attractions during the event. Also, Disney has noted that if you are staying at a Disney Resort Hotel, Disney transportation will not be available during this limited event.
We will continue to bring any further updates on the upcoming Disney World Annual Passholder Previews!
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder and are planning to attend the previews? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World