With the highly anticipated reopening of Disney World beginning on July 11th for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, followed by EPCOT and Hollywood Studios on July 15th, a big question that Annual Passholders have had is when the park would have a special preview.
Those wishing to get an exclusive sneak peek at the parks before the officially reopen can now mark their calendars!
We have just learned from Disney that there WILL be Annual Passholder previews held on both July 9th and July 10th for Magic Kingdom as well as Animal Kingdom.
These previews will include Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders. Additional information will be coming out soon. If you are are Disney World Passholder, keep an eye on your inbox for emails with more details.
Reservations will be required for these previews and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must have an eligible, activated annual pass in order to register for the previews.
As this story develops we will continue to update with more information!
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder? Will you try to attend these previews on July 9th and 10th? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!