UPDATE! As of June 29th, Oga’s Cantina has been removed from the list.
Disney World reopened select Disney Vacation Club Resort hotels today, with reopening dates set over the next few months for some of their other Resort hotels! Additionally, the theme parks will be opening in July, with Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom on July 11th, followed by EPCOT and Hollywood Studios on July 15th.
Ahead of the theme parks reopening, Disney has revealed a little more of what we can expect!
Disney has released a full list of restaurants that will be opening at ALL four theme parks ahead of their reopening! It would appear that most of the restau
Here are ALL the Disney World Restaurants Set to Open at Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, and Hollywood Studios!
- Aloha Isle
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
- Liberty Square Market
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Main Street Bakery
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Sleepy Hollow
- Storybook Treats
- Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Anandapur Ice Cream Truck
- Creature Comforts
- Dawa Bar
- Dino-Bite Snacks
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Fruit Market
- Isle of Java
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Mr. Kamal’s
- Nomad Lounge
- Pongu Pongu
- Rainforest Cafe® at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Satu’li Canteen
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments
- Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks
- Tiffins Restaurant
- Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes
- Yak & Yeti Restaurant
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- ’50s Prime Time Cafe
- Anaheim Produce
- Backlot Express
- BaseLine Tap House
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Hollywood Brown Derby
- Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge
- Joffrey’s Coffee, Espresso and Pastries
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Milk Stand
- Peevy’s Polar Pipeline
- Ronto Roasters
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe
- Sci Fi Dine-In Theater
- Sunshine Day Cafe
- The Trolley Car Cafe
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Choza de Margarita
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Crepes de Chefs de France
- Fife and Drum Tavern
- Funnel Cakes
- Garden Grill
- Joy of Tea
- Kabuki Cafe
- Katsura Grill
- L’Artisan des Glaces
- La Cantina de San Angel
- La Cava del Tequila
- La Hacienda de San Angel
- The Land Cart
- Le Cellier
- Popcorn in Canada
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Crafts Drafts & Barbecue
- Rose and Crown Dining Room
- Rose and Crown Pub
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Spice Road Table
- Sunshine Seasons
- Tangierine Cafe
- Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival kiosks
- Traveler’s Cafe
- UK Beer Cart
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
It certainly looks like we will be getting many of the most beloved restaurants back when the parks reopen, though there are a few notable exceptions! It’s important to note that, at this time, Disney has not given any date when guests will be able to make new dining reservations.
As we get closer to the theme parks reopening, we will continue to keep you updated on what you can expect at Disney World!
Click here for answers to your BIGGEST questions about the newly reopened Disney World Resort hotels!
Will you be visiting Disney World when it reopens? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World