Last week, Disney World released a full list of restaurants they expected to reopen with the parks.
Today, the list was updated with a few new changes!
One noticeable change is that Oga’s Cantina has now been removed from the list of reopening restaurants at Disney World.
The removal is likely due to Florida’s newly implemented ban on alcohol consumption on-premises as bars.
We will continue to update on any further developments, along with a new reopening date for Oga’s Cantina at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Will you be visiting Disney World when it reopens? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!