We are back in Magic Kingdom, exploring a Disney World park for the first time in months.
Trips to Magic Kingdom are incomplete without a picture in front of the iconic Cinderella Castle (all decked out in her new PINK look!). But with the new health and safety guidelines in place, we wondered how the photo experience would be different this time around.
We had a PhotoPass picture taken and we want to share with you what we know! First, the PhotoPass Cast Members cannot take your cell phone to snap pics — they can only use their camera.
Second, we were told that you MUST keep your face masks on while the photo is being taken. Despite there being no other guests in the immediate area surrounding us, the Cast Member DID tell us that the masks must remain on.
If you wish to remove your mask in a Disney World theme park, you must visit one of the Relaxation Stations location within the park, or you must be seated at a restaurant or actively dining at a dining location.
We will continue to keep you updated with any further information or developments regarding the new PhotoPass experience at Disney World!
Do you have an upcoming trip to Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!