As we’ve explored Magic Kingdom today during its Cast Member Preview, we have been able to wave and say “hello” to a variety of beloved Disney characters in their new cavalcades.
And as wonderful as it is to see Mickey, Cinderella, and Stitch throughout the parks, there was ONE character we were super surprised to see!
We caught The Royal Princess Processional make its way down Main Street, U.S.A., which is one of the five character cavalcades that travels throughout Magic Kingdom all day long at random intervals.
Princess fans of all ages will adore this mini-parade, with all the princesses accounted for (we even spotted Princess Elena of Avalor!).
But as we saw Merida, we couldn’t help but notice…
…she was riding ANGUS!
Speaking of horses, we also spotted Gaston riding his horse in the Fantasyland Friends Cavalcade!
Gaston, unlike Merida, is probably up to no good, but his horse is just as adorable!
With character meet and greets temporarily unavailable and character dining limited to just two restaurants in all of Disney World, these cavalcades are a great way to see your favorite characters throughout the parks. We’ll continue to update you with more character experiences at the other three Disney Parks throughout the week!
Do you have an upcoming trip planned to Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World