We’re just a few short weeks away from Disney World reopening, and the parks are preparing to welcome guests again.
Although guests are thrilled to be going back “home,” there are some big changes coming to the parks to keep in mind. While free MagicBands will be discontinued, park-hopping will be suspended, and new reservations for 2020 will not be available until “later this summer”, we’ve got some more important news for your future vacation planning!
While new hotel and ticket reservations for the rest of 2020 won’t be released until “later this summer”, guests can make Disney World vacation reservations for 2021 starting on June 28th!
Before purchasing tickets or making hotel reservations, guests will be able to see the park reservation availability to better assist in planning their trips.
Since this is a developing story, we will continue to keep you updated with more information!
Will you be planning a Disney World trip in 2021? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World