Although Magic Kingdom has started to see fall decorations pop up around the park, Halloween is already going to be a busy time of the year since Disney Park Passes are unavailable in the park on October 31st.
However, it looks like Magic Kingdom won’t be the only hot spot for Halloween costumes, goodies, and more in Disney World!
Since guests can shrink down to the size of a toy or travel to a galaxy far, far away, it’s no surprise that Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be a popular place to visit on Halloween! Although EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom are still available to visit, Annual Passholder availability for Hollywood Studios is completely booked up on October 31st.
Although the parks have been rolling out more availability for the rest of August (even at Disney’s Hollywood Studios), Halloween will be the first holiday happening in Disney World since the parks have reopened. While Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has been canceled, there will still most likely be fun activities for guests and Annual Passholders to enjoy in the parks.
Although Disney hasn’t announced what events or treats might be coming to the parks, we’ll give you a look at what Halloween experiences you’ll be able to have in Disney World this year!
What are your Halloween plans with your family? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World