Disney World’s Park Pass reservation system allows guests with tickets, Resort guests, and Annual Passholders to make a reservation to visit one of the four Disney World parks.
As Disney has continued moving forward with their initial reopening phase, the Disney Park Pass system has released limited availability at a time. The parks are currently operating at a lower capacity so guests with hotel reservations, ticket holders, and Annual Passholder will have to schedule a time to visit Disney World.
Since capacity is limited, reservations throughout each month fill up quickly after guests schedule their time to go back to the parks. At this time, Annual Passholders without room reservations are only able to book 3 days at a time.
Although spots for times like Labor Day Weekend in Disney’s Hollywood Studios have filled up recently, more availability for Annual Passholders this month is live for the rest of August!
While multiple dates are still full, all of the parks have released more spots for Passholders to return back to Disney World during the last bit of summer vacation! Right now, there is full availability in all four parks from August 25th through August 28th and then again on August 31st. However, the other dates for the rest of the month have reservations available for certain parks (namely Disney’s Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, and Magic Kingdom).
Remember that Disney Park Pass availability fluctuates, so the reservations can fill up just as quickly as they appeared! However, as we continue to explore what a newly reopened Disney World looks like, we’ll make sure to keep you updated on more information about park availability, hours, and more!
Find out the details of Disney World’s reduced park hours in all four theme parks starting next month!
Have you been back to Disney World yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World