When Disney World prepared for their phased reopening, we noted how their hours of operation were significantly shorter than what we were used to seeing before the closures began.
Now, it looks like those already shortened hours will become even shorter, and it’s happening soon!
Starting on September 8th, all four of Disney World’s theme parks will be shortening their hours of operation. Each of the parks will close at least one hour earlier than their current schedules.
The new park hours will be as follows:
- Magic Kingdom: 9AM to 6PM (previously 9AM to7PM, now closing one hour earlier)
- EPCOT: 11AM to 7PM (previously 11AM to 9PM, now closing two hours earlier)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10AM to 7PM (previously 10AM to 8PM, now closing one hour earlier)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9AM to 5PM (previously 8AM to 6PM, now closing one hour earlier, and opening one hour later)
If you’re looking for ways to fill your evening hours in Disney World, Disney Springs will keep their current daily hours of 10AM to 10PM.
We will be keeping a watchful eye on Disney World’s park hours and will continue to provide updates as we learn more!
Do you have an upcoming Disney World vacation? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!