Buuut, we also another new spot open to guests in Disney Springs today! While the Rustic Cuff location closed awhile back, LovePop has continued to roll out sweet holiday cards and other goodies for people to take home to their loved ones.
After, it was announced that LovePop would be getting its own store, the fate of the kiosk left behind was up in the air. However, Rustic Cuff has officially taken its spot instead!
The next time you’re near The Landing in Disney Springs, be sure to check out all the must-have accessories you’re going to want to add to your collection!
Have you ever picked up anything from the Rustic Cuff? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Springs News
- Another Spooky Surprise? The Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke Collection Will Be Materializing in Disney Springs NEXT WEEK!
- We Found the Best Photo-Op in Disney Springs for Your Halloween Costumes This Year!
- AllEars Readers Shared Their Most Magical Moments with Disney Cast Members!
- Disney Menu Updates: Dawa Bar Reopens, Plus TONS of New Fall Treats!
- Fall Is Calling! You Can Get a HUGE Discount at 20 Restaurants on Weekdays in Disney Springs This Season!
- You Don’t Need a Park Ticket to Snag All THIS Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Merchandise in Disney World!
- This Star Wars LEGO Set from Disney World is a VERY DETAILED Hive of Scum and Villainy
- Annual Passholders Can Shop the New Galaxy’s Edge Trading Post in Disney Springs One Day Early!
- No Park Pass? No Problem! You Can Still Get ALL These Halloween Treats in Disney Springs
- We Can Almost SMELL the Cookies! We’re One Step Closer to the Opening of Gideon’s Bakehouse In Disney Springs!