It’s been a great time going around the A Taste of EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival with all the amazing sips and snacks in the park.
This year’s Food and Wine Festival has been using influences of the Flower and Garden Festival with topiaries around EPCOT, menu items brought back again, and even merchandise inspired by all the flowers and fun from EPCOT.
Although guests can find the Flower and Garden merchandise in the parks, we were surprised to see the collection from the World of Wonderful Memories in Disney Springs! You can sip on some of your favorite coffee or tea in the Mickey Mug…
…and Spike the Bee Mug for $19.99. Spring items totally work in the fall now that A Taste of EPCOT Food and Wine Festival will be extending over the next few months!
While you’re making your way around the parks, your whole family could look Dream Green Snacking Machine while you check out everything in Disney World with the Kids’ Figment Shirt for $21.99…
…along with the Adult Figment Shirt for $29.99! Who wouldn’t want merchandise with our favorite purple dragon??
As the weather starts to drop for the Fall, you can put on the Flower and Garden Festival Spirit Jersey with its pastel tie-dye colors…
…and ADORABLE drawing of Minnie looking like a garden goddess for $69.99!
We’re just SO happy to have a second round of the Flower and Garden Festival, since it’s never been done before! While we keep looking through the parks, we’ll keep an eye out for some of our other favorite Disney merchandise throughout Disney World!
Take a look at the upcoming Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction series inspired by the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!
What is your favorite EPCOT festival? Let us know in the comments below!
- These New ‘Star Wars’ Sneakers From Adidas Are the Perfect Footwear For Your Scoundrel Sole!
- Silly Old Bear! You’ve Got to See the New ‘Winnie the Pooh’ Backpack from Danielle Nicole!
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani Spirit Jerseys are Now Available Online (And They Come With a Spooky Twist!)
- Have Yourself a Wicked Fun Game Night With Disney’s New Villains Monopoly!
- That Was FAST! Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourkes Have SOLD OUT!
- Celebrate ‘Star Wars’ EVERY WEEK with the New Mando Mondays Event!
- Figment Used His Colorful Imagination to Create the Newest Annual Passholder Magnet for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke Collection is a Ghoulish Delight!
- This Star Wars LEGO Set from Disney World is a VERY DETAILED Hive of Scum and Villainy
- These New Blue Polka Dot Minnie Ears From Disney World Are A Take On An Old Classic!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!