Disney Springs has been bringing back some of its best stores and restaurants for guests to visit when they’re in the district!
While we have been grabbing Mac and Cheese Bites from Wine Bar George and picking out our next pair of Minnie Ears in the World of Disney, we’re ready for a self-care day now that MAC and Origins have re-opened again too!
Skincare, makeup, haircare — you name it, MAC and Origins have it! That’s why we’ve been so excited to see the stores open in Disney Springs. Before going inside Origins, the store had hand sanitizer available for guests to use…
…as well as more hand sanitizer around the store. There are plenty of moisturizers, cleansers, soaps and more in Origins for people to pick up.
However, the sinks have been closed to everyone visiting at the time as a health and safety precaution.
Origins has distancing stickers on the ground to keep guests apart from one another when they’re picking up their next line of products.
Next door, MAC reopened with lipsticks, eyeshadow, and makeup galore for beauty gurus everywhere to add to their collection.
While we were at the store, we noticed that the lipsticks that were normally uncapped for people to see the colors had a clear plastic lid instead.
People were still able to clearly see the products that they can purchase on the counters and the shelves…
…and even grab-and-go racks available throughout the store.
As we start grabbing items to go back to school or planning our Halloween looks, we’re glad to see MAC and Origins open to visitors again in Disney Springs!
What is your favorite makeup brand? Let us know in the comments below!
- These New ‘Star Wars’ Sneakers From Adidas Are the Perfect Footwear For Your Scoundrel Sole!
- Silly Old Bear! You’ve Got to See the New ‘Winnie the Pooh’ Backpack from Danielle Nicole!
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani Spirit Jerseys are Now Available Online (And They Come With a Spooky Twist!)
- Have Yourself a Wicked Fun Game Night With Disney’s New Villains Monopoly!
- That Was FAST! Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourkes Have SOLD OUT!
- Celebrate ‘Star Wars’ EVERY WEEK with the New Mando Mondays Event!
- Figment Used His Colorful Imagination to Create the Newest Annual Passholder Magnet for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke Collection is a Ghoulish Delight!
- This Star Wars LEGO Set from Disney World is a VERY DETAILED Hive of Scum and Villainy
- These New Blue Polka Dot Minnie Ears From Disney World Are A Take On An Old Classic!