Now that EPCOT has been open again, we’ve been checking out the construction on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, picking up new Macaron Minnie Ears, and snacking our way through A Taste of EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival.
Although the parks have reopened many of their restaurants throughout the parks, not every dining location has welcome guests again during the initial re-opening. Some Cast Members have been sent home during this time, while other programs have been suspended.
According to an interview with Scott Joseph’s Orlando Restaurant Guide, the executive chef at EPCOT’s France Pavilion will be retiring after 38 years of working at Disney World.
Bruno Vrignon has been the chef in the France Pavilion since it officially opened in EPCOT in 1982. Although there are no plans for who will be taking his place, Vrignon has stated that he will stay in the area to continue working as a chef.
Les Chefs de France and Monsieur Paul, two of the restaurants in the parks, currently don’t have any news about re-opening plans at this time. However, we’ll keep you updated on everything you need to know about EPCOT’S continued reopening!
What is your favorite restaurant in the World Showcase? Let us know in the comments below!
EPCOT's World Showcase
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream MARTINI?! Our Fall Dreams Are Coming True in Disney World!
- Disney Pic of the Week: 100 Acre Wood Characters
- PHOTOS! Two More EPCOT Food Locations Have Officially Reopened in Disney World
- According to AllEars Readers, THIS is the Way to Start Your Day in the World Showcase at EPCOT!
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Our Day Was Like at EPCOT in Disney World!
- Epcot Germany Pavilion from Fisheye to (almost) Normal
- PHOTOS: Here’s What EPCOT Was Like at Disney World Today!
- Summer Break 2020 Part 2
- Say Bonjour To These New Sequined Minnie Ears at EPCOT in Disney World!
- Table Service Restaurants of EPCOT’s World Showcase Ranked By YOU!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!