Although the Pavilions are open for guests to explore, we’re especially excited to check back in on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in France! As construction around the parks starts to pick up again, the new attraction has seen plenty of progress since Disney World has re-opened.
While the pavilion will see new a brand new attraction (on top of the Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along), a quick-service and table-service restaurant called La Crêperie de Paris will be opening soon so guests can feel like they are dining at a French bistro.
Although Remy’s originally had a sign saying the attraction would open in the summer of 2020, it has been removed recently. While we’re not sure if that means the ride will be opening soon or if it’s been delayed, we’ll have to keep you updated!
As we passed over the France Pavilion, we saw plenty of bulldozers and construction equipment out as the Cast Members worked on building Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and the surrounding area.
After seeing the back area of the pavilion, we can’t be too sure on Remy’s official debut. However, we are VERY excited to be able to shrink to the size of a rat as we dodge the chefs in Gusteau’s restaurant!
When Disney World provides more updates about France’s construction, we’ll make sure to give you all the details you need to know!
Have you been on Remy’s ride in Disneyland Paris before? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World