Between eating our way around “A Taste of Food and Wine” and riding our favorite rides and attractions, we hopped over to the France Pavilion to see if there were any updates on the upcoming dark ride, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure!
We have been anticipating the debut of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure for some time, which was projected to open summer of 2020. This family-friendly attraction comes straight from Disneyland Paris and will also be accompanied by a new dining location, La Crêperie de Paris!
But during our trip to EPCOT yesterday, we noticed that the “Opening Summer 2020” sign was GONE!
This was the biggest difference we spotted yesterday. The construction walls were still up and, from what we could see, there was not any more noticeable progress being made outside of the attraction.
Could this mean the opening of this new attraction has been delayed? Or could it mean the attraction is opening soon? Disney has yet to make any official announcements regarding the opening timeline for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, but we will keep our eyes peeled for more information!
Do you have travel plans to Disney World this summer? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World