While we’re in EPCOT, we love checking out the progress on Remy’s Ratatouille Construction while we stop to snack on a treat or two at the France Pavilion!
Although we’ve been taking a look at what’s being served up during A Taste of EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, we spotted a new pair of Minnie ears that are just as sweet as one of our favorite French desserts!
Although we could eat a whole box of macarons in one sitting, we are OBSESSED with the Macaron Minnie Ears (anybody else feeling hungry just looking at them?)!
Although macarons usually have a bit of a crunch, the pink ears are like two fluffy pastries…
…with a line of icing through the middle (the best part in our opinion).
The black headband has some sparkles all throughout it with “Bon Appetit” written in cursive around the side.
Plus, we love the little blue sequined and striped bow with the Eiffel Tower in the center of the Macaron Minnie Ears for $29.99! We’re sure that Remy would absolutely approve of the new accessory (and maybe even want one in rat size to wear too).
What is your favorite pavilion in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney Menu Updates: Dawa Bar Reopens, Plus TONS of New Fall Treats!
- This Fan-Favorite Fish and Chips Shop Will Be Opening Again on Weekends Soon in EPCOT!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 21st!
- PHOTOS: We Spotted New Construction Walls at EPCOT’s Italy Pavilion in Disney World!
- Saturdays Are for the PARKS! Reservations Throughout This Upcoming Weekend Are Sold Out in Disney World!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 19th!
- NEWS! Disney World Has Extended EPCOT’s Hours For Select Dates in October
- NEWS! Disney World Adds Park Hours Through Early December!
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on September 16th!
- NEWS! Disney World Has Extended Park Hours for Two of Its Theme Parks at the End of September!