While we’re in EPCOT, we love checking out the progress on Remy’s Ratatouille Construction while we stop to snack on a treat or two at the France Pavilion!
Although we’ve been taking a look at what’s being served up during A Taste of EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, we spotted a new pair of Minnie ears that are just as sweet as one of our favorite French desserts!
Although we could eat a whole box of macarons in one sitting, we are OBSESSED with the Macaron Minnie Ears (anybody else feeling hungry just looking at them?)!
Although macarons usually have a bit of a crunch, the pink ears are like two fluffy pastries…
…with a line of icing through the middle (the best part in our opinion).
The black headband has some sparkles all throughout it with “Bon Appetit” written in cursive around the side.
Plus, we love the little blue sequined and striped bow with the Eiffel Tower in the center of the Macaron Minnie Ears for $29.99! We’re sure that Remy would absolutely approve of the new accessory (and maybe even want one in rat size to wear too).
What is your favorite pavilion in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments below!
- MASSIVE REVIEW: We Tried EVERY Booth at the 2024 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival!
- Your Guide to the BEST Eats and Drinks at the 2024 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
- The NEW Reason You Have to Visit EPCOT at Night
- Miss These 5 Things at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival and You’ll Have MAJOR Regrets
- Why Are People Standing in the Sun for HOURS for This Disney World Ride?
- 5 Problems We ALREADY Ran Into at the 2024 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
- ALL the Souvenirs You Can Buy at the 2024 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
- Don’t Make This HUGE MISTAKE at EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival
- NEWS: Disney CHANGES Soarin’ Attraction in EPCOT
- We’re Spending $10 to Follow a BEE Around EPCOT (And You Should Too!)