If you know us, it probably doesn’t surprise you that we’ve been on Flight of Passage multiple times since Animal Kingdom and had a whole bunch of Cheeseburger Steamed Pods as a reopening celebration!
But, today, we’re going on a shopping spree because the Island Mercantile has opened again for everyone to pick up their favorite Disney merchandise!
While Island Mercantile has been closed since the beginning of July, the store has welcomed guests back inside to grab their Minnie ears, Simba tee shirts, and platform Crocs.
Before people enter the store, they can use the hand-sanitizer stations available…
…before looking around at the store stocked full of Disney merchandise!
Although we’re happy to see The Lion King and Avatar themed items, we are even MORE excited to be able to re-stock our wardrobe with more Animal Kingdom merchandise!
As you exploring the newly reopened store, there’s an adorable new Safari Minnie Kids Dress for kiddos to wear in the Florida sunshine…
…with plenty of cheetah spots and a hot pink color!
Oh, and we can’t forget the sweet little Safari Minnie design as she uses her compass to earn her next Wilderness Explorers badge!
The register has distancing measures to separate guests and a plexiglass barrier at the check-out counter.
We are SO happy to see Island Mercantile back open for everyone! While we are trekking through Animal Kingdom, you can be sure that we’re going to be stopping by the store whenever we’re in the park!
What is your favorite place to visit in Animal Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney Menu Updates: Dawa Bar Reopens, Plus TONS of New Fall Treats!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 21st!
- The Craziest Places You Can Stay at Walt Disney World
- Saturdays Are for the PARKS! Reservations Throughout This Upcoming Weekend Are Sold Out in Disney World!
- Dawa Bar Has Officially Reopened in Disney World (And Another Watering Hole Might Reopen Soon)
- News and Photos: This WILD Bar Just Reopened TODAY at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- AllEars TV: These Are The BEST Disney Snacks You’ll Find in Animal Kingdom Right NOW!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 19th!
- NEWS! Disney World Has Extended Animal Kingdom’s Park Hours for the Last Weekend in September
- We Found the PRETTIEST Cocktail at This Reopened Pool Bar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!