It seems like World Showcase has been the place to be lately for adorable new Disney World merchandise!
On our most recent trip “around the world,” we stopped by the France Pavilion to scope out all the new goodies!
This latest find will surely find its way onto many Disney fan’s heads in no time! Check out these sparkly, sequined Minnie Ears we discovered at Souvenirs de France!
The ears are a brilliant shade of blue, and the bow on the ears has a pretty floral design (red in the front, blue in the back!) along with the Eiffel Tower. The ears also come with an Eiffel Tower detailing at the center of the bow!
These Minnie Ears are “très magnifique!” Add them to your Ear collection for $29.99 at Souvenirs de France in EPCOT!
Do you collect Minnie Ears? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!