It’s one of those days where we could eat a whole batch of Sprinkles cupcakes ourselves!
Since Disney Springs has reopened, Sprinkles has been operating with online orders and the Cupcake ATM only. While we were hopping over to the bake shop for the latest treats, though, we noticed that guests were able to go inside the bakery for the first time since May!
Sprinkles had an “open” sign out front to let everyone know that the bakery was back and ready for business…
…along with a health and safety notice detailing that Sprinkles will only be operating with cashless payment currently with face mask and social distancing guidelines in place too.
When we went inside the bakery, we noticed plexiglass barriers all around the register and kitchen as well as distancing markers on the ground.
Although guests could look at the menu online, there was also a sign with all the treats that were available at Sprinkles.
However, guests could also admire the cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and more that were on display behind a plexiglass barrier.
Although we’ve been excited to be able to order Sprinkles desserts online or through the Cupcake ATM, we are still super excited to be able to go inside the bakery again!
What is your favorite flavor of Sprinkles cupcakes? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World