The Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction has seen some ups and downs over the month as Disney has reduced the amount of limited edition merchandise available recently.
While shopDisney has released the Peter Pan collection (with a second round of MerchPass items that rolled out online surprisingly too), Disney has also given guests a sneak peek at the Dumbo line coming soon!
However, we’ve got a first look at the wildest merchandise in the wilderness that will be pop up on shopDisney! The ninth entry in the Main Attraction series is the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad collection, which will be making its rootin’ tootin’ debut with a Loungefly backpack, a Minnie plush, a mug, a pin set, and Minnie ears.
Although Disney hasn’t released information about the exact date the Big Thunder Mountain Collection will make its way to the site (or when it will debut on MerchPass), we’ll keep you updated about the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction!
What is your favorite Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection? Let us know in the comments below!
- There are a LOT of New Collections Coming to shopDisney This Fall!
- What’s This? Why, It’s a Glow in the Dark Jack Skellington Funko Pop!
- The First Collection in the Midnight Masquerade Series Will Debut on MerchPass Soon!
- The NEW Minnie Mouse Kate Spade Collection May Become Your Go-To Set of Park Bags!
- UPDATE! shopDisney is Back Up Again After Experiencing Technical Difficulties This Morning!
- Explore the Wizarding World Like Never Before With This NEW Edition of ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’!
- Another Spooky Surprise? The Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke Collection Will Be Materializing in Disney Springs NEXT WEEK!
- Disney Delays Today’s Scheduled Release of the New Cupcakes and Cashmere Minnie Ears!
- Go to Infinity and Beyond With These NEW ‘Toy Story’ Kids Sneakers from Adidas x Disney!
- shopDisney is Currently DOWN With Technical Difficulties!