Celebrate the Holidays in Disney Springs!
Note: The holidays will be celebrated at Walt Disney World from November 12 through December 30, 2021!
The Parks and Resorts of Walt Disney World know how to celebrate the winter holidays. From the iconic gingerbread displays to larger-than-life Christmas trees, Disney World knows how to make the season bright. And that spirit extends to the shopping, dining, and entertainment district, Disney Springs, too.
Disney Springs celebrates the holidays from November to late-December/early-January each year, so you’ll have plenty of time to see, eat, and do it all!
Holiday Shopping in Disney Springs
In Disney Springs, stores pack their shelves with holiday merchandise. Shoppers can find something for everyone on their Christmas list. Whether you’re looking for toys for the kids, tools for your chef, tech gear for your teen, or a comfy sweatshirt for the grandparents, you’ll find it here.
As you travel down the Christmas Tree Trail, you’ll note that the displays are more spread out than in the past. Starting in 2020, the “Trail” expanded throughout Disney Springs in an effort to encourage more physical distancing. It will again spread throughout the Springs, so prepare for a nice, long stroll. Plus: 2021 brings a fun NEW scavenger-style hunt for the Trees that results in a fun prize at the end!
Click here for everything you need to know about the 2021 Christmas Tree Trail!
Holiday Dining in Disney Springs
There’s no shortage of places to grab a bite in Disney Springs. We’ve got a full listing of all the Table Service, Quick Service, and kiosk and cart dining options on our Disney Springs Dining page.
But if you’re looking for a holiday-specific meal or treat, you’ll want to review our Walt Disney World menus. We update these as items are added to Walt Disney World’s official menus, spotted by our on-site reporters, and announced on Disney Parks Blog. Narrow your search with the provided filters, and you’ll be chowing down in no time!
For 2021, Disney has announced a slew of holiday treats coming to Disney Springs locations, with dates and locations. Talk about a dining plan. 😉
- White Chocolate Peppermint Éclair with White Chocolate and Peppermint Mousse (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Santa Mickey Dome Cake (available Nov. 5-Dec. 30)
- Holiday Mickey Mousse Mini Dome Cake (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Holiday Parfait – Bourbon white chocolate mousse, cranberry cherry panna cotta, maple chocolate ganache, and chocolate chiffon cake (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- NYE Petite Cake (available Dec. 31)
- Cherry Jubilee Bubble Waffle – Bubble waffle filled with scoops of vanilla ice cream, cherries jubilee fillings, and whipped cream (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Santa Hot Crêpe – Sweet crêpe filled with eggnog custard topped with chocolate sauce and whipped cream (available Nov. 26- Dec. 30)
- Holiday Turkey Burger – Turkey patty, butternut squash risotto cake, bacon-cranberry jam, lettuce, and tomato (available Nov. 5-Dec. 1)
- “Oh Deer” Cookie Shake – Hazelnut liqueur, vanilla gelato, cinnamon beverage syrup, whipped cream, cinnamon, and sugar dusting with ginger deer garnish (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Snowman on the Beach Margarita – Silver tequila, key lime juice, crème de coconut, sweet and sour, graham cracker rim, chocolate pearls, and carrot sugar piece (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
The Daily Poutine
- Gobbler Poutine – Turkey, brown gravy, cranberry chutney, and cheese curds (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Olaf Hot Cocoa Surprise (available Nov.12- Dec. 30)
- Santa Mickey Piñata (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Gingerbread Ganache Square (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Peppermint Bark (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Chocolate Christmas Cottage (available Dec. 22- Dec. 30)
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Venison Slider – Sliders with venison sausage patties, arugula, tomato, and cranberry aïoli on house made buns (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Fried Brussel Sprouts – Fried Brussel sprouts with bacon vinaigrette (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Holiday Lights Deviled Eggs – Colored deviled eggs with tobiko, and shrimp (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Ham and Brie Flatbread – Shaved ham and brie cheese, pomegranate seeds, granny smith apples, apple vinaigrette, and watercress (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Cookies and Milk – Assorted Christmas cookies and coquito (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Lump of Coal Dessert – Cookies and cream ganache “coal” (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Elf Elixir –Tequila, crème de menthe, and half & half with cookie crumb and holly leaf sugar garnishes (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Claus Mo – Traditional cosmopolitan with a shimmery twist garnished with red and white sugar and a candy cane (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Yule Mule – Gin, ginger beer, cranberry juice, and rosemary simple syrup with a holly leaf sugar garnish (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
Outdoor Carts and Kiosks
- Mistletoe – Coconut rum, melon liqueur, blue curaçao, orange juice, pineapple juice, and Sprite (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Fireside Cider – Cinnamon whiskey, vanilla vodka, white cranberry juice, grenadine, and Ginger Ale (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
- Merry Margarita – Tequila, ginger liqueur, cinnamon beverage syrup, white cranberry juice, sweet and sour, and grenadine (available Nov. 5- Dec. 30)
Holiday Entertainment in Disney Springs
The biggest addition to entertainment in Disney Springs for the holiday season is the Christmas Tree Trail. This collection of themed trees is a sight to behold, and you’ll want to build in some time to explore.
In 2021, we expect snow will fall on Disney Springs in the Town Center, Landing, and West Side neighborhoods! Don’t worry — you won’t need a hat and mittens.
In 2019, film- and Park-themed posters brought another level of fun and humor to the Christmas Tree Trail. Read all about them here. We hope to see fun additions like these this year as well.
What’s Christmas without a meeting with Santa Claus? You can greet the head elf in person in Disney Springs in 2021. Expect a modified meet-and-greet that won’t include shaking hands or sitting on laps. But guests will be able to chat with S.C. about their Christmas wishes.
Musical performances are an ongoing enhancement at Disney Springs, and the holiday season is no exception. As you wander the district, stop to enjoy live music that will put you in the Christmas spirit! (Not confirmed for 2021)
Make Disney Springs a part of your holiday fun at Walt Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!