Earlier today, we found out about Disney World’s proposed reopening dates and safety plans.
Now we may have a glimpse of the revised hours of the four different parks when they reopen.
The first phase of Disney World parks reopening would take place on July 11th at Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The Disney World website lists Magic Kingdom as open from 9AM to 7PM and Animal Kingdom as open from 8AM to 6PM on reopening day.
The other two parks, Epcot and Hollywood Studios, are proposed to reopen on July 15th. Epcot’s adjusted hours are listed as 11AM to 9PM and Disney’s Hollywood Studios is posted to be open from 10AM to 8PM.
This is quite the change-up from the park hours from before the temporary closure, so stay tuned for more updates!
Which Disney park would you visit first? Let us know in the comments.
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!