Earlier today, Disney World announced their plans to reopen in July.
Shortly after, Disney paused new tickets sales and hotel reservations for the time being. However, Disney recently announced that the temporary holds extend beyond tickets and hotels.
If you have been trying to make dining reservations for after the proposed reopening date, you might have encountered some problems today. According to Disney World’s site, dining reservations are unavailable at this time.
Disney has not commented on how long this will last, but if it changes, we will keep you updated!
What is the first restaurant you want to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments.
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!