Although we’ve been hopping around the parks and Disney Springs, the Disney Resorts have been reopening in phases for guests to enjoy their time at the pool or dining at some of the restaurants!
While select restaurant hotels have been offering the walk-up dining option recently, guests can also visit Quick Service locations and make Advance Dining Reservations. But, now there’s another dining option available to guests staying at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort!
Although the Yacht and Beach Club website hasn’t reflected the changes, a Cast Member confirmed with us that in-room dining has returned to the resort! While restaurants have limited their menus currently, the in-room dining menu has also seen a few changes to reflect limited ingredients and items.
While some guests may prefer to dine out of the parks during this time, in-room dining can be a great option for the people who want to chill out in their rooms. However, it’s important to note that multiple menu items have experienced a bit of an upcharge, along with a $5 delivery charge, 18% service charge, and sales tax.
Although we have not yet heard of any other in-room dining returning back to other resorts, we’ll keep checking back to let you know which spots you’re able to kick back and snack during your next visit! And, if you have any questions about your upcoming Disney World vacation, pop us your thoughts in the comments below!
What is your favorite Disney Resort to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World