While the dining locations in the parks and resorts have been following detailed health and safety regulations, guests with Advance Dining Reservations may be seeing some changes soon! Since Disney World will be further reducing their limited park hours on September 8th, availability for dining will be shortened along with them.
Magic Kingdom will now be operating from 9AM to 6PM, while EPCOT will be open from 11AM to 7PM. On the other hand, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be welcoming guests from 10AM to 7PM, along with Disney’s Animal Kingdom open from 9AM to 5PM.
Although guests will still be able to explore everything open in the parks, Advance Dining Reservations may be affected for some guests. If reservations were made during the parks previous hours (but the parks won’t be open during that time anymore), guests may not be able to dine there.
Let’s say you booked a reservation at Tiffins for 5:30PM with the previous 6 PM closure in Animal Kingdom. The reservation wouldn’t be usable anymore, BUT Disney is doing what they can to reach out to affected guests individually. If Cast Members can’t reach a guest in time, they will provide an auto-cancellation date soon hopefully.
However, you can go online to modify your reservation instead so you’re still able to use it. If a guest returns to a park without being aware of the changes, Disney has also stated that they will take care of the reservation themselves (but that could mean your dining plans are canceled).
While Disney continues updating its opening procedures, we’ll let you know everything you need to know about dining in the parks and resorts!
What is your favorite restaurant to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney World Dining
- Disney Menu Updates: Dawa Bar Reopens, Plus TONS of New Fall Treats!
- This Fan-Favorite Fish and Chips Shop Will Be Opening Again on Weekends Soon in EPCOT!
- Fall Is Calling! You Can Get a HUGE Discount at 20 Restaurants on Weekdays in Disney Springs This Season!
- NEWS! Disney World’s New Table Service Mobile Order Feature Will Only Be Available at Resorts For Now
- Dawa Bar Has Officially Reopened in Disney World (And Another Watering Hole Might Reopen Soon)
- News and Photos: This WILD Bar Just Reopened TODAY at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- We’ve Got Our EYE On The Mike Wazowski Cake in Disney World — Returning For the Halloween Season!
- We Found the PRETTIEST Cocktail at This Reopened Pool Bar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- We Can Almost SMELL the Cookies! We’re One Step Closer to the Opening of Gideon’s Bakehouse In Disney Springs!
- AllEars TV: How To Do Disney World WITHOUT the Dining Plan!