Splash Mountain has been one of the most popular spots in Magic Kingdom since the parks reopened.
While the ride has some of the longest wait times consistently (even with a GIANT merchandise queue), guests have been happy to be back on the water ride again. Along with the big news that the attraction will be re-themed to The Princess and the Frog, people heading back to Disney World have made Splash Mountain one of their must-see destinations.
And, for all the Splash Mountain fans and pins collectors out there, you can snag TWO new pins that are bound to make you sing “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah” all day long!
After you’ve conquered Splash Mountain for the first or hundredth time, you can don the pin to show off your accomplishment in Disney World!
Or, you can kick back like Br’er Rabbit as he relaxes in the Florida sunshine with the Br’er Rabbit Pin!
Although (modified) Pin Trading is back in Disney World, we’ll definitely be hanging onto these cuties for a long time!
Are you excited about the changes coming to Splash Mountain soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- Here’s What Your Favorite Magic Kingdom Attraction Says About You
- Monorail or Ferry Boat? And 16 Other Disney Polls Results from Our Readers!
- NEWS: Disney Removes Splash Mountain-Themed Game From the Play Disney Parks App
- NEWS: Disney Issues Response to Removing “Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah” from Disneyland’s Music Loop
- We Asked You: What’s The Longest You’ve Ever Waited in Line for a Theme Park Ride? Here’s What You Said!
- The BIGGEST Questions Walt Disney World Still Hasn’t Answered
- Find Out What Splash Mountain Merchandise Has Finally Been Restocked in Disney World!
- This Was the ONLY Splash Mountain Merchandise in Disney’s Magic Kingdom Today!
- My, Oh, My It’s a Wonderful Day With These ADORABLE Splash Mountain Pins We Spotted in Disney World!
- These are the Rides You Should Wait to Ride Until Later in the Day at Walt Disney World