As Disney World continues to make changes in the park, the parks are experiencing limited capacity and reduced hours.
On September 8th, each of the parks will experience shortened hours, even though a few restaurants will remain open after the daily closures for guests to dine. However, with Labor Day Weekend just around the corner, the hours are changing again so everyone has even longer to chill at some of their favorite dining locations!
For a short period of time, Disney World will be offering an extra hour at certain Disney resort restaurants during Labor Day Weekend. While the times will return to normal after September 4th though September 7th, there are still plenty of spots that guest will be able to wine and dine for an extra bit of time in the evening.
It’s been a blast seeing Mickey and our pals at the new form of character dining at Topolino’s Terrace in Disney’s Riviera Resort. The rooftop restaurant will be changing its hours on September 4th through September 6th to run 7:30AM to 11:15AM and 5PM to 10PM. Previously, the restaurant would stay open until 9PM.
The Wilderness Lodge will be extended the hours at the Whispering Canyon past 9PM on September 4th through September 6th to 7:30AM to 11AM, 11:30AM to 2PM, and 5PM until 10PM.
After a long day in the parks, sometimes you just need a treat to end the night before you head to bed! And, Everything Pop Shopping and Dining will be open later than its regular 10 PM from 7 AM to 11 PM instead on September 4th through September 6th.
We can’t resist a plate of Mickey waffles whenever we’re in Disney World! And, you can have your favorite breakfast treat from 7AM until 1PM on September 4th through September 7th. Although Chef Mickey’s closed before at 11:30 M after breakfast, we’re excited to keep snacking for extra time at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
If you want to admire some of your favorite animals over a meal, Sanaa will be open at Animal Kingdom Lodge from 11:30AM to 3PM and 5PM to 10PM on September 4th through September 7th, opposed to its previous 9 AM closure.
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for how other restaurants and Disney World locations are affected throughout Labor Day Weekend. In the meantime, we’re here to answer any questions you have about your upcoming trip to the parks, resorts, and more!
What’s your favorite Disney Resort to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World