Big thanks to Reporter Scott Gustin, who shared updates on Twitter and directed readers to the Walt Disney World Website where Disney provided information on what the resort experience will be like upon re-opening, updates to transportation, as well as dining.
Disney has released an initial list of which resort dining locations will be open starting June 22.
At time of press, this is the current list of resort dining that will be available.
- BoardWalk Bakery
- Leaping Horse Libations
- Pizza Window
- Screen Door General Store
- Trattoria al Forno (this excludes Character Dining)
- Bar Riva
- Le Petit Café
- Primo Piatto
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera — NOTE: Disney’s website states: “please note that the Character Dining experience will be modified”
At this time, dining reservations are still unavailable on My Disney Experience and Disney World’s website. However, when they do reopen, Disney will be using a 60 day reservation window, as opposed to the previous 180 day window.
This is breaking news, and we will continue to update you as more information is available.
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!