Big thanks to Reporter Scott Gustin, who shared updates on Twitter and directed readers to the Walt Disney World Website where Disney provided information on what the resort experience will be like upon re-opening, updates to transportation, as well as dining.
Disney has released an initial list of which resort dining locations will be open starting June 22.
At time of press, this is the current list of resort dining that will be available.
- BoardWalk Bakery
- Leaping Horse Libations
- Pizza Window
- Screen Door General Store
- Trattoria al Forno (this excludes Character Dining)
- Bar Riva
- Le Petit Café
- Primo Piatto
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera — NOTE: Disney’s website states: “please note that the Character Dining experience will be modified”
At this time, dining reservations are still unavailable on My Disney Experience and Disney World’s website. However, when they do reopen, Disney will be using a 60 day reservation window, as opposed to the previous 180 day window.
This is breaking news, and we will continue to update you as more information is available.
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World