It’s been a blast spotting Chewbacca, Rey, Kylo, and all the other characters in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge recently!
While we’ve been glad to become a Rebel over at Rise of the Resistance, or try our heading at piloting the Millennium Falcon on Smugglers Run, Disney has still been limiting experiences all throughout the parks. When Galaxy’s Edge originally opened to let guests explore the Black Spire Outpost, entertainment like Savi’s Workshop saw some big changes to its show.
Previously, guests were able to build their own custom lightsaber as a part of the full Savi’s experience. However, when the Batuu shop opened again, the lightsaber building was missing from some of the show’s qualities we’ve grown to know and love. But, galactic travelers from near and far will be able to channel their inner Jedi once again soon!
Savi’s will be re-introducing custom lightsaber building on September 20th in Galaxy’s Edge, but it will look slightly different. While a Jedi Master will help show Padawans how to build a saber by choosing a colored kyber crystal, capacity will be reduced so guests can be distanced from one another.
And, if you’ve been daydreaming about the moment you can take home a lightsaber of your own, Savi’s Workshop reservations have opened TODAY on Disney World’s website! After you’ve chosen how many members will be joining you in your party…
…you’ll be taken to an availability calendar to make reservations.
Guests will be able to look at the times listed throughout the day to see what’s available over at Savi’s.
Like we expected, reservations have already been filling quickly with limited spots available to guests. So, you might want to hurry to book your own place if you want to have the full Savi’s experience again soon in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
As more experiences begin returning to the parks, we’ll be sure to give you a look at lightsaber building at Savi’s Workshop and other things happening around Disney World!
Speaking of new things in the parks… take a look at ALL the Halloween entertainment we spotted in the Magic Kingdom!
Have you built your own lightsaber before at Savi’s Workshop? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World