The week has arrived when Disney World will start its reopening process in the parks.
Although we’ve seen the Disney Buses reopen to guests again, other Disney Transportation will be back in operation starting this week. On top of the Disney Ferry Boats, the Monorails will be opening on July 7th.
As we’ve been visiting Disney World, we have seen the Monorails running on property as a testing measure before guests come back to the parks. The Monorails have already installed distancing barriers inside the cars as a health and safety protocol. However, there are now more distancing barriers at the Monorail loading areas at the Disney Resorts.
While we were at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, we spotted new barriers that have been placed at the spots guests enter the Monorails. The barriers will separate everyone to keep them six feet apart, along with possible distancing markers (although we couldn’t see if the resort had them yet).
The Disney Bus Stops are using similar distancing barriers and markers for the buses in places like Disney Springs. While we haven’t been able to see them yet, we can expect that distancing measures will be set up at Monorail loading areas around Disney World (as well as other Disney Transportation methods).
We’ll be taking you with us live this week to visit a reopened Disney World, including the transportation system. And, we’ll be sure to give you all the details you need to know when we’re back!
When will you be returning to the Disney parks? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World