We’re back at the Disney Resorts – and have been reporting all week on the changes and experience!
Although the Disney Buses are the only transportation open right now, we do know that the the Monorails will be back when the parks re-open!
Over at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (which you can only enter with hotel and dining reservations), our friend @brbgoingtodisney spotted a monorail that’s currently parked at the resort!
While it’s not running at the moment, you can spot some new distancing barriers inside the Monorail if you look closely! We’ve already seen different entrance procedures, zone sections, and sanitation protocols in the Disney buses, so, it’s no surprise that the Monorail appears to be including similar safety measures inside each of its cars.
Although we may not know every new guideline that the Monorails will be following, you can follow along with us on Disney World’s opening day to see all the re-open transportation in the parks!
Have you been back to the Disney Resorts yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!