Okay, we know that Halloween is next month, but hear us out — who’s ready for the HOLIDAYS?!
Don’t worry, we’re not skipping out on spooky season, we’re just planning ahead! We’re already getting details for the Festival of the Holidays at EPCOT, which begins in late November, including details on the popular Candlelight Processional. Now, we’ve got updates on the REALLY important details — the cookies!
Each year, EPCOT hosts the Holiday Cookie Stroll as part of the festival, and this year it’s coming back with some delicious eats! You’ll be able to complete the stroll between November 25th and December 30th, and you’ll need to purchase 5 cookies and get Cast Members to stamp your festival passport each time to collect a prize at the end.
Here’s the list of cookies for this year:
- Nochebuena Cocina: Alfajores – Vanilla Shortbread Cookie with Dulce de Leche and Coconut
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen: SNICKERS®-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS® Bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen: Black and White Cookie (plant-based)
- American Holiday Table: Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen: Linzer Cookie
- Holiday Hearth Desserts: Gingerbread Cookie
- Sunshine Seasons: M&M’s® Sugar Cookie
- Connections Café: Sugar Cookie
It looks like this year, you’ll be able to pick up some cookies from two restaurants in EPCOT! In the past the cookies were limited to festival booths, so now you’ll be able to participate even when you’re not wandering the World Showcase. (Reminder: Sunshine Seasons is located inside The Land Pavilion and Connections Cafe is the new Starbucks location near Creations Shop.)
We’ll, of course, be checking out the Cookie Stroll when the Festival of the Holidays starts on November 25th. So make sure to stay tuned for that and all the other news from the opening day of the festival. (That’s the day after Thanksgiving!)
But if you’re visiting EPCOT before then, you’ll want to read up on the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, which is currently happening in the park. We’ve been visiting since it started in July, and we’ve tried the food, watched the entertainment, and shared all the merchandise. See our full guide if you’re visiting soon!
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Announced for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- A NEW Nighttime Spectacular Is Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared for a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- 10 HUGE Things Coming to Disney World in 2023
- 12 MAJOR Updates That Were Missing from Disney’s News Drop
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you planning on visiting EPCOT during the holiday season? Tell us in the comments!