For the past few years, EPCOT has been undergoing a big transformation.
The park got new attractions like Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, along with new restaurants, gift shops, and experiences. But the biggest project has been in the middle of the park — and now we know when a large part of it will be complete!
Disney has FINALLY announced the opening timeline for Journey of Water — Inspired by Moana. We knew the attraction would open sometime before the end of 2023, but now Disney has confirmed that it will open in Fall of 2023.
This walk-through attraction will allow guests to interact with water while surrounded by characters and theming from Moana. In terms of things we’ve seen in the parks before, it’s pretty unique.
The landscape is made up of everything from the little Kakamora to a giant sculpture of Te Fiti. We’ve been watching the construction for a few years now, and we’re impressed with how far things have come since.
We’ll make sure to keep you updated as Disney reveals more details about this attraction, so stay tuned! We can’t wait to try it out for ourselves.
Click Here to Get a Closer Look at the Concept Art!
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Announced for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- A NEW Nighttime Spectacular Is Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared for a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- 10 HUGE Things Coming to Disney World in 2023
- 12 MAJOR Updates That Were Missing from Disney’s News Drop
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you excited about this new attraction? Tell us in the comments!
Disclosure: We were invited by Disney to attend a media preview of upcoming offerings. This did not affect our reporting of the event — our opinions are our own.