Since there is limited capacity in the parks currently, Disney Park Pass availability has fluctuated throughout Disney World for returning guests.
Although Thanksgiving has already started to fill up in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the holiday now also has limited availability in the Magic Kingdom! Guests who have theme park tickets…
…or choose to stay at a Disney Resort during their vacation aren’t able to book park passes in the Magic Kingdom or Disney’s Hollywood Studios anymore.
However, Thanksgiving Week has been one of the best times for Annual Passholders to book a trip to the parks with more availability than usual. Thanksgiving Day is still open for Annual Passholders to visit any of the four theme parks!
As more crowds return to the parks, availability has continued to sell out a bit quicker than we’ve seen it in the past. We’ll make sure to keep you updated, though, with all the Disney Park Pass availability during the upcoming holidays!
What is your favorite time of the year to visit Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World