Halloween is just around the corner! Then, we still have Thanksgiving and Christmas to look forward to this year! Buuut, some guests are already planning their upcoming New Year’s vacation.
The holidays are going to look a bit different this year as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is canceled, Cinderella Castle will be getting projections instead of icicles, and the gingerbread houses won’t be returning to the Disney Resorts. However, there is still plenty of entertainment that will be returning to Disney World for the season, including New Year’s!
It seems like guests are already getting ready for their holiday trips since Disney’s Hollywood Studios has started to sell out during New Year’s week! Disney Park Passes have become available on December 28th and December 29th for Theme Park Guests…
…and Disney Resort Guests. However, New Year’s Eve is still available in all four parks for people visiting Disney World!
December Park Passes have already started to fill up for Annual Passholders with Disney’s Hollywood Studios listed as unavailable on December 5th and December 12th, as well as the Magic Kingdom on December 12th.
However, as the holidays get closer and closer, we expect to see more days filled up for guests heading to Disney World! We’ll continue to give you a look at what New Year’s will be like this year (and all the other upcoming holidays too)!
What is your favorite holiday to spend in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World