Disney’s Park Pass Reservation System was implemented this year as a new requirement to gain access to Disney World’s four theme parks. In addition to valid theme park admission, all guests must book an advance reservation at no additional cost to the theme park they wish to visit on a given day.
We have been keeping a watchful eye on the Park Pass availability calendar as dates begin to fill up. As we head into the last few months of 2020, we are starting to see more activity in the month of December.
Currently, Annual Passholder availability is starting to fill up for Saturday, December 5th. On that day, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is currently out of reservations for Passholders. However, the other three parks still have availability for that particular group.
For Disney Resort Guests and Theme Park Ticket Guests, every day in the month of December is still wide open in terms of availability. Typically, we have seen Annual Passholders are the first group to fill up and run out of reservations.
In addition, Disney’s Hollywood Studios has typically been the first of the four parks to run out of Park Pass Reservations. So if you’re an Annual Passholder who wants to visit Hollywood Studios, you’ll definitely want to make sure you book your Park Pass Reservation well in advance!
Keep in mind that Disney is constantly monitoring crowd levels and demand for their parks and have made additional Park Pass Reservations available when needed. They have also extended operating hours for certain parks in anticipation for days they think could be busy, particularly weekends. So if you’re seeing a date that is currently full, keep checking as more availability may become available!
What has your experience been like with Disney World’s new Park Pass Reservation System? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- The Waffles Booth Has Added BRAND NEW Sweet and Savory Items for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- FIRST LOOK! The Iconic Mickey Balloon Ears Got a Holiday Makeover Ahead of Christmas in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: The Crescent Solarium Has Re-Opened to Guests at Disney’s Beach Club Resort!
- This Disney World Holiday Spirit Jersey Is A Winter Wonderland
- There Are Two NEW Baby Animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom — And They Are ADORABLE!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Select Park Hours For the Holiday Season!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Weekend Hours in November!
- If You Only Eat at ONE Table Service Restaurant in Each Walt Disney World Park, Go Here.
- Crowd Update! Here’s What Magic Kingdom Looked Like Today
- Celebrate Disney’s Dapper Day at HOME This November!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!