Walt Disney World is reopening its theme parks this week, and with them, more Disney Transportation has already begun to reopen as well.
The ferry boats and some monorail service began operating this week, and the Disney Skyliner will be joining them next week on July 15th. However, not all of the monorail systems will be available when the parks reopen.
Disney has stated that “monorail transportation in EPCOT will not be operating” when the park reopens on July 15th.
While guests aren’t able to take the monorail to EPCOT, the Disney buses and Skyliner will still be available to transport guests from their resorts to the park. The monorail WILL be running to and from the Magic Kingdom at this time.
As we give you a first look inside the parks this week, we’ll also update you on the modifications Disney transportation is implementing. We’ve already seen distancing barriers installed inside the monorail and outside the cars, as well as partitions between seating. Today we also learned about how gondola parties will be loaded on the Skyliner.
We’ll be sure to keep you up to speed on all the latest Disney World reopening news!
What Disney Transportation are you looking forward to riding the most? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World